Very Sick and have got nothing done

Still haven't finished coloring and sealing my plates - haven't made any candles - no lampworking  - basically nothing done - sick with pneumonia  off and on but still went to work -thought I was done and the cough came back last night  and I have a show next week
the Art In the Park - in Stouffville   on June 10  ( what a way to spend my birthday )

I need to get things together this weekend  for the show   - its only a one day and I should be ok
but saturday only nice day to cut the grass as well  so will see how I feel to get things finished up - so want to make about 25 candles but I have not been able to get to my  glass places to pick up the tempered glass .

I am just not that enthusiastic about anything -   Have 3 shows set up
stouffville June 10 - Art in the park 1 day
July 8-9 Purple turtle in Sutton
July 23 - cottage country  1 day in peterboro

and I think thats it for the year

I've done 1 class   prepping for a 2nd possibly this month depends on people availability for a 2nd fusing class in Pickering

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes Deborah, hope you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hope you get better soon. Walking pneumonia can really take it out of you for a long time. Rest when you can!

    ReplyDelete