Sorting and Cleaning

I can spend more time sorting and cleaning - I guess I was not feeling all that well this weekend so just putzed around  sorting and arranging shelves and cleaning things up -  its good so that it reminds me of what I have in stock and where things are so I can find them again.

I only torched for a short time on friday night and made some lentils
nothing special - just playing 

I organized my boro glass rod by putting the labels in the tubes so I can see the results of use and what colors I had 
cleaned under my work tables to sort out some tools 
and cleaned off my counter -
other than that didnt do a darn thing - probably my mind was on the horses leaving - very sad but needed not to have the chores any more -  first time in 25 years I've not had horses 


No comments:

Post a Comment