The Mailman brought me treasure

Been waiting for my delivery  of my new Nimbus Cloud Dome  for my iPhone , some brass washers and some copper mustaches -- not in time for my show but something to keep me busy after

I love that they are thin and will look great etched 

I started playing  and taking some pics
they suggested a couple of new apps
Camera+  and Snapseed
pretty good apps
I took a pic of a bead - to see if I could pic up the colour 
impressed - after the show I'll be adding new items to Etsy and I hope to at least have some better pics 

3 comments:

  1. I love when the mail lady brings me presents! I love how thin the brass washers are. I haven't been able to find any that are that thin. Any chance you would share where you got them?

    Angi Mullis dj2isme@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Metalliferous
      http://store.metalliferous.com/products.asp?dept=2949

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the info!

    Angi Mullis dj2isme@aol.com

    ReplyDelete