1st Kiln Run of the Season

I got up early today (4:15) could not sleep any longer - the weather was so nice out last night and this morning it was till about 60 degrees -  I took a walk up to my studio to grab my first batch of firepolished zentangle etched and loaded the 2nd ready to fire hopefully tonight if the weather is nice.  I also had to drive my car back as the winds last night were so fierce I moved my car from under my big willow tree - just in case anything broke off

Here are the final pieces ready to have bails put on - its really hard to photograph (and I still need to set up a proper area for shooting) these beautiful dichro pieces - I still hate my new camera - and I may just go in search of a battery for my old Sony Mavica that used to take the best pics ever





No comments:

Post a Comment