Craft Store Crawl - Feel Like crawling

Wow - I am tired - wiped out from my travels today

Had to get gas

stop at my local co-op for rabbit food

then  I hit Tuckers Pottery  by 9am and picked up some glazes and clay as I want to make some beads and pendants.

Then hit BeadFx and dropped off some copper sheet for a friend to pick up and grabbed one of the vintag folders  and a few other things.

Then I made it to Tandy leather where I grabbed a couple of items - (those cool punches )
Geometric Designs Stamp Set bit did not get the conchos with gears  - they had moving parts and if I wanted to use my silicone molding material it would get stuck so I held off - but found three designs I really liked (use the silcone and then when metal clay or clay is dry cut out centers) good sizes for pendant and earrings
Angel Fire Round Concho 1" (2.5 cm)1"  Angel Fire Round Concho 1-1/2" (3.8 cm) 1.5" Oval Angel Fire Concho 1-1/2" (3.8 cm) x 7/8"1.5 x 7/8"
then I could put a bead or glass center in

from Tandy I was off to Lee Valley - where it was packed and I really didnt see anything I wanted - but I have to check out classes for more pen turning

by this time it was 12:30 and decided to go to Lonestar for lunch

after lunch I went to Desserres  where I was able to pick up a few craft things for my older granddaughter for christmas

then I ended my day by visiting Macmillan orchards (frozen foods)  and then made my way home  (hour drive)

Of course once home I had to bring everything in and collapse

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing thanks for sharing this blog I become fan of your blogs now. This blog is so interesting and informative.

    ReplyDelete