Merry Christmas to all my Followers and Lurkers


Its that time of year where I don't know if I'm coming or going.  Not sure I'll have much time this week or this weekend with all the last minute running around for toys and goodies before  Santa comes.

I would like to thank my followers and my lurkers for viewing my Blog.  I do hope everyone gets something out of the tools, projects and suggestions that I have been posting.

I will be playing after Christmas for sure as I have time off between the 24th and Jan 1st so I am looking forward to making more projects and sharing them with you.  I'll be adding items to Etsy and playing with more of the silver plating and copper bracelets.  

Again - thank you all for joining me in my endeavours and a very Merry Christmas to you all.

Deb Read

No comments:

Post a Comment