1" Copper Bracelet Blanks for etching and Other Uses

Just picked up the 1" wide bracelet blanks
1" x 6", 1" x 6.5" and 1" x 7"
I wanted a thinner one so that I can use the GRS Bracelet former when it comes in - Going to do some etchng this weekend.  Can be used for etching, enamelling and I can use them for anodes for my electroforming, cutting them into shapes etc.. so none will go to waste - again I had them cut them for me in this case same 10.00 charge I got the same sq ft of copper but I had them cut even smaller which means the cutting per piece was only .07 cents per piece - clean edges and exactly straight
with my other 2" wide blanks

15 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome Deborah. Would you mind sharing your source? I don't know if it's local or they might ship.
    Thanks,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try a local metal shop
      they can get in and will cut it up for you for a small fee (10.00 ) for all the cutting
      because it will be heavy best to find where you can pick up - when calculating work in what it would cost you to ship if you had to order in

      Delete
    2. This is wonderful! Are they free?

      Delete
  2. Couldn't reveal your source? Hmm, moving right along...

    ReplyDelete