OOOPS !

Not sure where my brain was when working this out - but I know that morretti glass melts at about 1200 F a lot lower than my fusing bullseye glass - so not sure why I thought I could go to 1538 to fuse the decal on

From                                          
To puddles......

Although the two on the left might turn out to be nice cabs -  there is a technique called pot melting that creates disks from left over glass -  this may allow me to create on the smaller scale controlled  now I wish the seperation was further and I could have ended up with some really interesting  cab melts - especially that red with black and white one

Its all about the experimentation - I'll take this as an accidental discovery . cant wait for them to cool - I'll cut them up and refuse in my kiln

No comments:

Post a Comment