Best laid plans....

I have been planning and working towards a group of good crafty  friends coming up on the 18th but things do not always work out the way you want.  Anything to do with crafts is always wonderful and I was so looking forward to them visiting and seeing my studio.  In the last month or so, new sliding door, deck, cleaned major corner area, insulated and set up tables, made new work table, fridge, lighting, new exhaust hood - so pleased with the results.

O well will have to reschedule, not like it goes to waste - got a lot done in  a short period of time

Will just have to have a fun day in July


Been playing with some copper sheet -  pulled out my instructions for microfolding and playing on my new work table when I can.  will post some pics shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment