Scrapbook class fun

Had fun on Saturday in the  Heartfelt Creations By the Sea class held at Class Act in Oshawa

The  album turned out really well - was fun learning new things -been over 12 years I have played with scrap booking and cards -  such new  things to learn - creating and  using pull outs and creating the 3d flowers and effects  on the cover was fun - learning to use finger daubers and inking pages - was totally fun - going to do another class next month -  the class was extremely reasonable $75 - it included all the paper/album and pieces  which if purchased would be about 67.00  the class was 5 hours - it was great ! not only that I won the door prize  of some stamps I wanted (value about 29.00)  so over all a fantastic time - and I love the album I made







No comments:

Post a Comment