Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Making Bracelets- Spoon bending tool

My 1" 18g Copper blanks are on order and should have by Friday to share
I got my How to Make Fork Braceletes DVD today and it had items I knew I would have to do and few cool tips on bending and prepping the bracelet.  A great tool it had in the video was a "Spoon Bender" This little item is cool and I ended up buying on Ebay today . Some might think a bit pricy but think its worth it - think  about the time to run around and find all the parts and this way its all put together and will work without testing.  I think I would spend more in gas and time finding all the right parts -
Here is pic and the link to get one. (or just type spoon bender in ebay) I'm going home to find my stash of forks
 (and I know exactly where they are in my studio for a change) I bet I bought them 10 years ago. I'll put up a pic tonight.



http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPOON-BENDER-Make-Your-Own-Silver-BRACELET-Bead-Gem-Jewelry-Craft-Flatware-Art-/130597994228?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e683f3ef4#ht_500wt_1282

3 comments:

  1. Fine Dining: How to hold a spoon properly. Click www.gofastek.com for more information.

    Cindy
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. spot on with this write-up, i like the way you discuss the things. i'm impressed, i must say. i'll probably be back again to read more. thanks for sharing this with us.

    Lee Shin
    www.trendone.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your article. It was kind of you to share what’s on your mind. I appreciate you for spending some time to publish this.


    www.joeydavila.net

    ReplyDelete