Firing my Ceramic Screen Zentangle

Put my zentangle image transfer from the weekend in the kiln tonight (LATE)  so it probably wont be cool enough in the morning to take pics - I'll take them as soon as I get home and post .

Pottery Class Night - Should have taken pics of my pieces I've been working on  - a funky bird and a rather hefty mug - I'll remember next week to take pics

Craft fest is this weekend - going to help out a friend so I 'll get to actually go this year

More to follow - will be making etched pieces this weekend  and make some new screens and  make some screened glass pieces for fusing.

The TBS show is getting close and so many things I want to complete before then - times running out - I hope I can finish some beads and some other items before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment