Catching UP

With Thanksgiving and the weather being so nice I didnt get much done in the way of new things over the holiday

Tuesday nights are my ceramic classes in Oshawa with Barbara Kimball

I glazed my ceramic blanks last night and fired. I'll get some of the pebeo  ceramic paints (can bake in oven) out to make a sampler


Going to do some etching on the weekend, some more lampwork and hopefully some enamel beads. So stay tuned for some step by steps.

Saturday all day I have a pottery class for image transfer - cant wait for that one - it sounds so exciting - exactly what I want to do.

So hopefully I have a few things to show for this week.

Just picked up a box full of glass from Nortel so that should come in handy when I get torching.

So I have not fallen off the face of the earth this week, just catching my breath to start on a run again .

No comments:

Post a Comment